Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My apologies!

Sorry I've been MIA lately! I have been doing a lot of cooking for the new man in my life, but keep forgetting to take photos.

I have a new cookie recipe, an amazing crock pot chicken recipe, and a few sides that I will now have to re-create and get up here.

I am also participating in a fantastic cookie swap! There is still another week to sign up, so head on over and get on the list if you're interested! Sign-ups close on the 15th.
  The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2011


Hopefully I'll be on top of this a little more in the coming days.

Also, thanks to my new man, I've been branching out a little from my usual wine (I tried eight this weekend - that's how much I fail at updating) and sampling beers! We went out to Four Peaks last Wednesday for some lunch and tasty brews. Their Oatmeal Stout is simply to die for. A delicious dark beer with hints of coffee and chocolate. They have a Pumpkin Porter seasonal beer right now that is also fantastic.

I'm being treated to dinner tonight and tomorrow, but I hope to have something new up at the end of this week! Thank you for being so patient with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment