Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My first cookies!

I received my first dozen cookies this morning, from Corinne over at Reverberations. DELISH!

Super adorable packaging. Plus they're German, which is a huge bonus for me. And Corinne reads lots of German books and makes lots of German food, so I think we're going to get along famously.

I know, quality blows. But the container is so cute!
Was I supposed to take a picture of the cookies before I ate them all? ...oops.

German shortbread cookies with sea salt. And I'm really looking forward to this recipe!



As a side note, I'm sorry I haven't been around again lately. The in-laws moved in, so I moved out, and I've just been under a lot of stress. My 7-lb. weight loss in the last month is probably an indicator that I haven't been cooking for myself very often. I'm having spaghetti and meatballs tomorrow night and then perhaps I'll get back into the swing of things around here.

1 comment:

  1. So glad the cookies arrived in one piece. Hope you like them! :)

    ReplyDelete